Technical updates to industry trends: AWS covers it all
Knowledge is power: the power to boost your job performance. Your advancement opportunities. Your company’s bottom line. AWS keeps you working at the top of your game with the latest technical and professional resources.
- The Welding Journal. This monthly magazine delivers authoritative articles to drive business and professional development, plus important industry news, "how-to" stories, welding research, supplier information and more. The Welding Journal has earned more than 60 editorial and design awards, including multiple Charlie Awards from the Florida Magazine Association (FMA), and Tabbie Awards from the Trade Association Business Publications International (TABPI). As a benefit of membership, all AWS members receive the Welding Journal.
- The Welding Journal en Español. This quarterly publication contains the best in features, departments and news from the Welding Journal editorial department, together with tailored articles written by and for Mexican and Latin American professionals. The Welding Journal en Español has a circulation of 46,000 in print and digital format.
- Inspection Trends. This magazine is geared specifically to materials inspection and testing professionals, mailed to individuals and facilities certified by AWS, including all Certified Welding Inspectors.
- Spraytime. Spraytime® is the flagship international newsletter for the thermal spray community, published by the International Thermal Spray Association since 1992. Its mission is to be the flagship thermal spray industry newsletter providing company, event, people, product, research, and membership news of interest to industrial leaders, engineers, researchers, scholars, policymakers, and the public thermal spray community.
- Welding Marketplace. Welding Marketplace is a quarterly publication featuring the newest and hottest welding products and services in the industry, with a circulation of more than 60,000 copies.
Some of the most active and influential buyers in the industry read the Welding Journal. As active members of the Society, they have a long-term commitment to welding and metalworking.