D16 Committee on Robotic and Automatic Welding
- AWS D16.1M/D16.1:2018, Specification for Robotic Arc Welding Safety
- AWS D16.2M/D16.2:2007, Guide for Components of Robotic and Automatic Arc Welding Installations
- AWS D16.3M/D16.3:2017, Risk Assessment Guide for Robotic Arc Welding
- AWS D16.4M/D16.4:2015, Specification for the Qualification of Robotic Arc Welding Personnel
- AWS D16.6M/D16.6:2018, Specification for Robot Arc Welding Training and Testing System
NEW DOCUMENTS UNDERGOING DRAFTING AND APPROVAL
- D16.5M/D16.5, Training Guide for Robotic Arc Welding Personnel
LIST OF SUBCOMMITTEES
- AWS D16B Subcommittee on Robotic Arc Welding Qualification
JOIN THE COMMITTEE/SUBCOMMITTEE
The D16 Committee seeks volunteers to participate in its standards development process. The committee is recruiting all types of members as well as members with specific interests (Consultants and Educators) in regard to the committee’s scope. Contact Jennifer Rosario to learn more about this committee’s work and/or complete the Technical Committee Application.
Become a Skilled Tradeperson
The demand for most trades is strong and getting stronger. The U.S. Department of Labor forecasts healthy growth in the neighborhood of 8 to 9 percent over the next decade. Jobs associated with building and rebuilding roads, bridges, water, and the power grid are expected to grow by double-digit percentages–faster than the overall economy.