C7 Committee on High Energy Beam Welding and Cutting
- AWS C7.1M/C7.1:2013, Recommended Practices for Electron Beam Welding and Allied Processes
- AWS C7.2M:2010, Recommended Practices for Laser Beam Welding, Cutting, and Allied Processes
- AWS C7.3:2016, Process Specification for Electron Beam Welding
- AWS C7.4/C7.4M:2017, Process Specification and Operator Qualification for Laser Beam Welding
- AWS C7.6/C7.6M:2017, Process Specification and Operator Qualification for Laser Hybrid Welding
LIST OF SUBCOMMITTEES
- AWS C7B Subcommittee on Electron Beam Welding and Cutting
- AWS C7C Subcommittee on Laser Beam Welding and Cutting
- AWS C7D Subcommittee on Laser Hybrid Welding
JOIN THE COMMITTEE/SUBCOMMITTEE
The C7 Committee seeks volunteers to participate in its standards development process. The committee is recruiting all types of members as well as members with specific interests (Consultants, Educators and General Interest) in regard to the committee’s scope. Contact Kevin Bulger to learn more about this committee’s work and/or complete the Technical Committee Application.
Become a Skilled Tradeperson
The demand for most trades is strong and getting stronger. The U.S. Department of Labor forecasts healthy growth in the neighborhood of 8 to 9 percent over the next decade. Jobs associated with building and rebuilding roads, bridges, water, and the power grid are expected to grow by double-digit percentages–faster than the overall economy.