C5 Committee on Arc Welding and Cutting
- AWS C5.3:2000 (R2011), Recommended Practices for Air Carbon Arc Gouging and Cutting
- AWS C5.7:2000 (R2006), Recommended Practices for Electrogas Welding
NEW DOCUMENTS UNDERGOING DRAFTING AND APPROVAL
LIST OF SUBCOMMITTEES
- AWS C5C Subcommittee on GTAW
- AWS C5H Subcommittee on SW
- AWS C5J Subcommittee on PAC
- AWS C5O Subcommittee on Gases
- AWS C5P Subcommittee on EGW
JOIN THE COMMITTEE/SUBCOMMITTEE
The C5 Committee seeks volunteers to participate in its standards development process. Contact Secretary Rakesh Gupta to learn more about this committee’s work.
Become a Skilled Tradeperson
The demand for most trades is strong and getting stronger. The U.S. Department of Labor forecasts healthy growth in the neighborhood of 8 to 9 percent over the next decade. Jobs associated with building and rebuilding roads, bridges, water, and the power grid are expected to grow by double-digit percentages–faster than the overall economy.