Membership brings big benefits – on and off the job
AWS helps you do your job even better, faster and more accurately. Join 70,000 welding industry professionals who are staying ahead of new changes and developments, as well as enjoying dozens of member-only benefits offered by the world’s leading materials joining organization.
Professional support: personal savings
AWS membership more than pays for itself many times over. There are generous discounts on welding equipment, tools, conferences, seminars and certification that help you do your job better today – and prepare you to land bigger opportunities to come. Our monthly publications keep you informed of industry changes affecting your job and career. You’ll have many opportunities to network with experienced professionals in the industry. Plus you’ll find dozens of money-saving benefits, like discounts on auto, home, and identify theft protection to protect your family, access to health insurance programs, plus many other products and services.
See full details on membership benefits in the tabs below.
New member welcome bonus:
Get as much as 82% off your choice of 20+ AWS technical publications as a special welcome offer. (up to $112 value)
Annual dues: $88 (plus a one-time $12 initiation fee)
Special offer: new members can get a 2-year membership for $151 ($25 savings)
Or Call 1-800-443-9353, ext. 480 (inside the U.S. and Canada)
1-305-443-9353, ext. 480 (outside the U.S. and Canada)
Membership benefits designed just for welders and their families
When you review all the benefits and savings you receive, you’ll quickly realize an AWS Welder membership pays for itself many times over:
- Discounts on Welding Equipment/Tools of the Trade
- Free subscription to hard copy and electronic Welding Journal, (a $90 value) the most widely-read industry publication
- Discounts on AWS Conferences, certification programs, education programs and events
- Welder Member certificate and membership card
- Unique Welder Member patch
- Free bi-annual issues of Product Literature Review, Welding Marketplace, and quarterly issues of American Welder
- As much as 90% off one AWS technical publication when you join...choose from 20+ AWS technical publications
- 25% discount on AWS publications
- 10% on AWS Logo Merchandise from Lands' End
- Member-only access to the AWS Member Network
- Member-only networking opportunities at multiple events
- Online resources: AWS Consultant's Network, AWS Buyer's Guide, AWS ShopOnline and more
- Liberty Mutual Auto & Home Owners Insurance
- Hertz car rental discounts
Please view the full list of Individual Member Benefits in PDF format.
Connect with Members
Connect to colleagues, companies… and new opportunities
AWS members gain the opportunity to exchange information and tips, nurture professional contacts, and interact with other welding and fabricating industry professionals who have common interests, visions and dreams. Learn more about sections near you.
FABTECH brings 30,000 professionals together to view the latest innovations in materials joining. More than 200 in-depth technical sessions and educational programs allow members to exchange information and share solutions with industry peers.
- Connect with members who think and work like you.
- Learn from the expertise of others in the community.
- Share your expertise with other AWS Members.
You not only get all the money-saving benefits listed above, but when you join now, you’ll also receive an AWS Technical Publication for just $35 (up to a $112 value).
Choose from more than 20 publications including, Arc Welded Projects Vol. IV (nearly 75 welding projects), Jefferson's Welding Encyclopedia (CD-ROM only), Design and Planning Manual for Cost-Effective Welding, one of the Welding Handbooks, Welding Metallurgy and more.
To see the full list of publications that you can choose from, click here.
Bonus: Save $25 on a 2-year membership!
Become an AWS Welder Member today by using a downloadable application (you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF application, if you don't have it yet, click here to download Adobe Acrobat). You may also join by calling (800) 443-9353, ext. 480, or (305) 443-9353, ext 480.