Supporting Company membership: help your employees excel
Give your employees the resources they need to perform well on the job. The AWS Supporting Company Membership is designed especially for companies who strive to maintain their team’s expertise and professionalism. AWS delivers the latest welding industry news and developments; continuing education opportunities; and important connections that empower your employees to work more productively and satisfy customers with greater service expertise.
See ALL your Supporting Company member benefits in the BENEFITS tab below.
Are your employees already AWS members? Get pro-rated dues pricing:
AWS will pro-rate your company's dues if there are employees with current AWS individual memberships. Call the AWS Membership Department at (800) 443-9353, ext. 259 or 264 for special pricing.
Annual Dues: $440.00
Or Call 1-800-443-9353, ext. 262 (inside the U.S. and Canada)
1-305-443-9353, ext. 262 (outside the U.S. and Canada)
You may also reach the general Membership Department at extension 480.
Supporting Company benefits boost your company’s profile and your team’s expertise
As a Supporting Company Member, you enjoy ALL the benefits below:
- 5 Individual Memberships “owned” by the company, to distribute to company employees or customers, who each receive full Individual Member Benefits, click here to view full description of benefits.
- AWS Supporting Company logo for use on company letterhead and promotional material
- Free company listing on AWS’s 100,000 vistors-a-month website, with the opportunity to hyperlink from the AWS website to your company website at a minimal fee
- Free, 60-day Internship Postings on JobsinWelding.com
- Unlimited VIP passes to the FABTECH Show to distribute as perks to customers and company staff
- Professional wall plaque to show company affiliation with the American Welding Society
- Minimum 70% off shipping charges with YRC Transportation - outbound and inbound, short or long haul
- And so much more