Supporting Company membership: help your employees excel
Give your employees the resources they need to perform well on the job. The AWS Supporting Company Membership is designed especially for companies who strive to maintain their team’s expertise and professionalism. AWS delivers the latest welding industry news and developments; continuing education opportunities; and important connections that empower your employees to work more productively and satisfy customers with greater service expertise.
See ALL your Supporting Company member benefits in the BENEFITS tab below.
Are your employees already AWS members? Get pro-rated dues pricing:
AWS will pro-rate your company's dues if there are employees with current AWS individual memberships. Call the AWS Membership Department at (800) 443-9353, ext. 259 or 264 for special pricing.
Annual Dues: $440.00
Or Call 1-800-443-9353, ext. 259 or 264 (inside the U.S. and Canada)
1-305-443-9353, ext. 259 or 264 (outside the U.S. and Canada)
Supporting Company benefits boost your company’s profile and your team’s expertise
As a Supporting Company Member, you enjoy ALL the benefits below:
- 5 Individual Memberships “owned” by the company, to distribute to company employees or customers, who each receive full Individual Member Benefits, click here to view full description of benefits.
- AWS Supporting Company logo for use on company letterhead and promotional material
- Free company listing on AWS’s 100,000 vistors-a-month website, with the opportunity to hyperlink from the AWS website to your company website at a minimal fee
- Free, 60-day Internship Postings on JobsinWelding.com
- Unlimited VIP passes to the FABTECH Show to distribute as perks to customers and company staff
- Professional wall plaque to show company affiliation with the American Welding Society
- Minimum 70% off shipping charges with YRC Transportation - outbound and inbound, short or long haul
- And so much more
Please view the full list of Supporting Company Benefits in PDF format.
TSYS Merchant Solutions
With more than 30 years of industry experience, TSYS Merchant Solutions offers AWS members a payment acceptance program tailored to your business needs.
With a full portfolio of payment-acceptance solutions that include credit, debit, prepaid, mobile, chip, digital wallet, and B2B, we help our customers conveniently conduct safe and secure electronic transactions with trust and confidence.
AWS Member Benefits:
- Free business and social media analysis tools to help your business grow. Learn more at www.tsysmerchantinsights.com
- Negotiated, member-only payment processing rates
- Payment acceptance products customized to your specific business needs
- U.S.-based service representatives available 24/7
- Account management team
- Free online reporting
FedEx gives you savings of up to 26% and rewards your loyalty
Save money on your shipping and earn rewards for your loyalty with FedEx. As an AWS member, you’re invited to enroll in the FedEx Advantage® program and enjoy discounts of up to 26% on FedEx® services. After enrolling for discounts, you’ll have the opportunity to join My FedEx Rewards and earn gift cards and brand-name merchandise when you ship. Enrollment for both programs is free.
To enjoy discounts, Enroll now in the FedEx Advantage program or call 1.800.475.6708. Use passcode XRK7DT 00. Then sign up for My FedEx Rewards with the same account number.
Already a FedEx Advantage member?
Join My FedEx Rewards to earn gift cards and brand-name merchandise, in addition to your FedEx Advantage discounts.
YRC Freight invented LTL (less-than-truckload). Their broad portfolio of North American LTL services helps you increase the flexibility and reliability of your supply chains by offering direct service to almost every point in the United States and nearly all of the Canadian population.
- AWS Members receive a minimum 70% discount
- Ground and air expedited and guaranteed solutions
- Unlike most carriers, YRC Freight Time-Critical Service counts Saturday and Sunday as service days
- Cross-border services throughout North America
- Get the highest Canada cross-border clearance rate among LTL carriers for your shipments
- YRC Freight Exhibit Services has been Best-in-Show for trade show shipping for over 25 years
- No-cost inbound guarantee on trade show shipments
- Book, track, and manage your shipments anytime and anywhere at my.yrcfreight.com or contact YRC Freight Customer Service 24/7 at 800.610.6500
- Specialize in palletized shipments over 150 lbs
The AWS/YRC Freight Shipping Program is a free Corporate Member benefit.
It’s easy to get started, enroll today by phone, e-mail, or online.
Call: 800.647.3061 | email@example.com | www.enrollhere.net
AWS endorsed APPI Energy to provide data-driven procurement and consulting solutions that reduce electricity and natural gas costs for members on an ongoing basis. The APPI Energy database of daily supplier prices enables the team of experts to benchmark prices in every deregulated energy market. APPI Energy reviews thousands of prices every day to deliver data-driven solutions, and true apples-to-apples comparisons.
Recommendations to AWS members regarding when to buy energy, and which contract length is best, are based on extensive data analytics and 20 years of transaction experience. This includes evaluation of current supply contracts, proprietary price analytics, energy tariff analysis, regulatory tracking, and complete customer service. To take advantage of this membership benefit program, contact APPI Energy at 800-520-6685.
FABTECH VIP Passes
Receive Complimentary VIP passes to the annual FABTECH Show to distribute as perks to both customers and your most productive staff (upon request).
Additional Membership Options for Supporting Companies
AWS Member NetworkRead More >
AWS Members receive a 10% discount on AWS merchandise through our Lands’ End Store
AWS Members who wish to order AWS merchandise in quantity (12 or more) receive special pricing through our partnership with Staples. For more information, please contact Alfred Nieves at 1-800-443-9353 Ext. 467 or firstname.lastname@example.org