Benefits to drive better results today…
and bigger opportunities to come
Your membership in AWS arms you with the latest industry news and intelligence, valuable networking connections and comprehensive educational resources that can fast-track your career. Join 70,000 welding professionals who receive award-winning publications; generous discounts on learning, certification and conference resources….plus dozens of personal money-saving benefits offered by the world’s leading materials joining organization.
Professional support: personal savings.
AWS membership more than pays for itself many times over. Award-winning monthly industry publications keep you informed of industry and technological changes affecting your company and career. There are generous discounts on conferences, seminars and certifications, as well as networking opportunities, to position you for higher-level career roles. Plus personal savings on auto, home, and identify theft protection plans that protect your family, as well as many other discounted products and services.
See full details on membership benefits in the tabs below.
New member welcome bonus
Get as much as 82% off your choice of 20+ AWS technical publications as a special welcome offer. (up to $196 value)
Annual Dues: $88 (plus a one-time $12 initiation fee)
Special Offer: New Members can join for two-years for $151 (Save $25)
Or Call 1-800-443-9353, ext. 480 (inside the U.S. and Canada)
1-305-443-9353, ext. 480 (outside the U.S. and Canada)
Membership benefits designed for welding professionals and their families
When you review all the benefits and savings you receive, you’ll quickly realize an AWS Individual Membership pays for itself many times over:
- Free subscription to Welding Journal, (a $90 value) the most widely-read industry publication
- Individual Members outside of North America - digital delivery is standard
- Optional Welding Journal Hard Copy for Members outside North America - $50 shipping fee
- Free bi-annual issues of Product Literature Review, Welding Marketplace, and quarterly issues of American Welder
- As much as 90% off one AWS technical publication when you join. Choose from 20+ AWS technical publications
- A huge benefit for AWS Members is the 25% discount on 300+ AWS technical publications. Choose from popular publications like the D1.1 Structural Welding Code - Steel. With your AWS member-only discount, you could save more than $130 on this publication alone... that's like getting almost two years of membership free!
- 10% on AWS Logo Merchandise from Lands' End
- Member-only access to the AWS Member Network
- Discounts on AWS Conferences, certification programs, education programs and events
- Member-only networking opportunities at multiple events
- Online resources: AWS Consultant's Network, AWS Buyer's Guide, AWS ShopOnline and more
- Discounts on Welding Equipment/Tools of the Trade
- Liberty Mutual Auto & Home Owners Insurance
- Hertz car rental discounts
Please view the full list of Individual Member Benefits in PDF format.
Connect with Members
Connect to colleagues, companies…and new opportunities
AWS members gain the opportunity to exchange information and tips, nurture professional contacts, and interact with other welding and fabricating industry professionals who have common interests, visions and dreams. Learn more about sections near you.
FABTECH brings 30,000 professionals together to view the latest innovations in materials joining. More than 200 in-depth technical sessions and educational programs allow members to exchange information and share solutions with industry peers.
- Connect with members who think and work like you.
- Learn from the expertise of others in the community.
- Share your expertise with other AWS Members.
Become a Skilled Tradeperson
The demand for most trades is strong and getting stronger. The U.S. Department of Labor forecasts healthy growth in the neighborhood of 8 to 9 percent over the next decade. Jobs associated with building and rebuilding roads, bridges, water, and the power grid are expected to grow by double-digit percentages–faster than the overall economy.
AWS Member NetworkRead More >