The Educational Institution Membership is designed to empower and reward organizations and staff tasked with training the next generation of welding professionals. We strive to help maintain the highest educational standards by offering informational resources, continuing education opportunities, and marketing tactics to nearly 800 Educational Institution members.
As an Education Institution member, your organization can:
- Offer three Individual Memberships to your employees or staff – these roster memberships are managed and retained by your institution, which can help improve employee loyalty and retention
- Keep your educators informed with discounts on AWS resources, including a subscription to American Welding Academic Access (AWAA) and AWS publications
- Promote your affiliation with AWS with a member wall plaque and logo for use on institution materials
- Market your institution with a free listing on AWS.org, which attracts 100,000 monthly visitors per month
- Take advantage of discounts on products and services through Partner Programs
View the list of Educational Institution Corporate Member Benefits in PDF format.
Annual Dues for New and Renewing Educational Institution Members $264
Are your employees already AWS members?
AWS will pro-rate your company's dues if there are employees with current AWS individual memberships. Call the AWS Membership Department at 800.443.9353 and select option 4.
Find your next star employee at jobsinwelding.com. Once you create an account you can post open positions, and review resumes from available candidates. Posting internships is FREE for a 60 day posting.
Sustaining Company Members receive a 50% on job postings in April and October of each year. Contact AWS to learn how to upgrade to a Sustaining Company Membership.