Educational Institution membership: reinforce your reputation for excellence
You strive to maintain the highest educational standards: to advance today’s workforce and train the next generation that will help keep our welding industry safe, strong and secure around the world. The Educational Institution membership was designed especially for educational leaders, faculty, staffs and students.
AWS membership offers you valuable resources that help you maintain the professionalism of your teaching staffs, as well as reward all your hard working teams and students with valuable benefits and savings.
See ALL your Educational Institution member benefits in the BENEFITS tab below.
Are your teachers or staffers AWS members? Get pro-rated dues pricing:
AWS will pro-rate your institution’s dues if there are employees with current AWS individual memberships. Call the AWS Membership Department at (800) 443-9353, ext. 259 or 264 for special pricing.
Annual Dues: $264.00
Or call 1-800-443-9353, ext. 259 or 264 (inside the U.S. and Canada)
1-305-443-9353, ext. 259 or 264 (outside the U.S. and Canada)
Educational Institution membership benefits help you maintain the highest educational standards
As an Educational Institution member, you enjoy ALL these benefits below:
- 3 Individual Memberships “owned” by the institution, to distribute to employees, who each receive full Individual Member Benefits, click here to view full description of benefits.
- AWS Educational Institution Member logo for use on company letterhead and promotional material
- 40% discount on 300+ AWS Publications (purchased directly by the institution)
- 20% discount on annual subscription license to American Welding Academic Access (AWAA). This is a unique subscription which contains 300+ AWS’ publications in a digital format.
- Free institution listing on AWS’s 100,000 visitors-a-month website, with the opportunity to hyperlink from the AWS website to your company website at a nominal fee
- Unlimited VIP passes to the FABTECH Show to distribute as perks to customers and company staff
- Professional wall plaque to show school affiliation with the American Welding Society
- Minimum 70% discount on shipping charges with YRC Transportation - outbound and inbound, short or long haul
- Educators Community within AWS Member Network – access to Instructor Toolkit and Teaching Strategies for Educators
Please view the full list of Educational Institution Member Benefits in PDF format.
TSYS Merchant Solutions
With more than 30 years of industry experience, TSYS Merchant Solutions offers AWS members a payment acceptance program tailored to your business needs.
With a full portfolio of payment-acceptance solutions that include credit, debit, prepaid, mobile, chip, digital wallet, and B2B, we help our customers conveniently conduct safe and secure electronic transactions with trust and confidence.
AWS Member Benefits:
- Free business and social media analysis tools to help your business grow. Learn more at www.tsysmerchantinsights.com
- Negotiated, member-only payment processing rates
- Payment acceptance products customized to your specific business needs
- U.S.-based service representatives available 24/7
- Account management team
- Free online reporting
YRC Freight invented LTL (less-than-truckload). Their broad portfolio of North American LTL services helps you increase the flexibility and reliability of your supply chains by offering direct service to almost every point in the United States and nearly all of the Canadian population.
- AWS Members receive a minimum 70% discount
- Ground and air expedited and guaranteed solutions
- Unlike most carriers, YRC Freight Time-Critical Service counts Saturday and Sunday as service days
- Cross-border services throughout North America
- Get the highest Canada cross-border clearance rate among LTL carriers for your shipments
- YRC Freight Exhibit Services has been Best-in-Show for trade show shipping for over 25 years
- No-cost inbound guarantee on trade show shipments
- Book, track, and manage your shipments anytime and anywhere at my.yrcfreight.com or contact YRC Freight Customer Service 24/7 at 800.610.6500
- Specialize in palletized shipments over 150 lbs
The AWS/YRC Freight Shipping Program is a free Corporate Member benefit.
It’s easy to get started, enroll today by phone, e-mail, or online.
Call: 800.647.3061 | email@example.com | www.enrollhere.net
AWS endorsed APPI Energy to provide data-driven procurement and consulting solutions that reduce electricity and natural gas costs for members on an ongoing basis. The APPI Energy database of daily supplier prices enables the team of experts to benchmark prices in every deregulated energy market. APPI Energy reviews thousands of prices every day to deliver data-driven solutions, and true apples-to-apples comparisons.
Recommendations to AWS members regarding when to buy energy, and which contract length is best, are based on extensive data analytics and 20 years of transaction experience. This includes evaluation of current supply contracts, proprietary price analytics, energy tariff analysis, regulatory tracking, and complete customer service. To take advantage of this membership benefit program, contact APPI Energy at 800-520-6685.
FABTECH VIP Passes
Receive Complimentary VIP passes to the annual FABTECH Show to distribute as perks to both customers and your most productive staff (upon request).
AWS Member NetworkRead More >
AWS Members receive a 10% discount on AWS merchandise through our Lands’ End Store
AWS Members who wish to order AWS merchandise in quantity (12 or more) receive special pricing through our partnership with Staples. For more information, please contact Alfred Nieves at 1-800-443-9353 Ext. 467 or firstname.lastname@example.org