You strive to maintain the highest educational standards: to advance today’s workforce and train the next generation that will help keep our welding industry safe, strong, and secure around the world. The Educational Institution membership was designed especially for educational leaders, faculty, staffs, and students.
AWS membership offers you valuable resources that help you maintain the professionalism of your teaching staff, as well as reward all your hard-working teams and students with valuable benefits and savings.
See ALL your Educational Institution member benefits in the BENEFITS tab below.
Annual Dues for New and Renewing Educational Institution Members $264
There is also a $12 initiation for each new member added to your corporate roster
Are your teachers or staffers AWS members? Get pro-rated dues pricing:
AWS will pro-rate your institution’s dues if there are employees with current AWS individual memberships. Call the AWS Membership Department at 800.443.9353, ext. 259 or 264 for special pricing.
Educational Institution membership benefits help you maintain the highest educational standards
As an Educational Institution member, you enjoy ALL these benefits below:
- 3 Individual Memberships on your Corporate Membership Roster that are “owned” by the company, to distribute to company employees or customers, who each receive full Individual Member Benefits, which includes:
- Discounts on AWS Conferences, Seminars, Online education programs, events, and bookstore purchases for Individual Members
- Subscription to the award-winning Welding Journal magazine
- View full description of Individual Member benefits
- Professional Educational Institution Member wall plaque to show your company's relationship with the American Welding Society
- AWS Educational Institution Member logo for use on company letterhead and promotional material
- Free company listing on AWS’s 100,000 visitors-a-month website, with the opportunity to hyperlink from the AWS website to your company website at a minimal fee
- Free admission to FABTECH Expo
- Opportunity to network with welding professionals in your area through involvement with your local AWS Section
- Discounts on business products and services through programs with AWS partners
Please view the full list of Educational Institution Member Benefits in PDF format.
Find your next star employee at jobsinwelding.com. Once you create an account you can post open positions, and review resumes from available candidates. Posting internships is FREE for a 60 day posting.
Sustaining Company Members receive a 50% on job postings in April and October of each year. Contact AWS to learn how to upgrade to a Sustaining Company Membership.