CWI Seminar & Exam Registration
Registering for your Seminar/Exam is as Easy as 1-2-3
Earning your Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) credential is serious work and has a significant impact on your future. When it comes to preparing for the CWI exam, the stakes are too high to waste valuable time and money. The AWS CWI Seminar puts you on the track to success.
- Download the CWI Initial Application to your computer.
- Complete sections 1 through 5 of your application.
TIP: Remember to select your three (3) Site/Exam Location choices. If your first choice is not available we will register you based on your second and third choice. Keep in mind that if you select only one Site/Exam Location we might not be able to place you due to space. This may delay your application process.
- Complete all supporting information and documents.
This includes Sections 6 through 12 of your application.
TIP: To ensure your application is processed in a timely manner, please submit ALL supporting documents at the time of your application.
TIP: Visual Acuity Form: for your convenience we have attached the only form accepted for your Visual Acuity Examination.
- Complete section 13 of your application.
Print, review, date and sign your application.
- When all the above is completed, please color scan your application and supporting documents as a PDF file.
- If you are paying by Credit card, you can send it via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If paying by check or other method, please send it to AWS headquarters at:
American Welding Society
c/o Certification Dept.
8669 NW 36th Street, Suite #130
Miami, Florida 33166
TIP: Remember to make check/money order payable to: American Welding Society
You will receive a confirmation email once we process your application. Please be aware that the application process and confirmation letters may be delayed for 3-4 weeks due to AWS transitioning to a new software platform. Please refrain from making travel arrangements until you receive your confirmation letter. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your continuous support.