Sustaining Company membership: your best value
If you're an organization who prioritizes continuous improvement and learning; collaborative connections with other leaders in the field; and the opportunity to shape the future of the welding industry; a Sustaining Company membership is your most inclusive and influential level.
AWS Sustaining Company members
- Solidify industry relationships through participation in AWS programs, committees, conferences and networking events
- Build continuous learning into the culture of their organizations, seeking to elevate their own and their teams’ expertise at the best value possible
- Support their employees with extra benefits and savings that enhance their technical and career growth professionally, and the well being of their family
- Collaborate with other leaders to develop and refine best practices, procedures and processes that benefit the industry at large
- Participate in shaping the future of our industry for the next generation
When you join as a Sustaining Company, you'll receive your choice of:
- Complete electronic access of AWS Standards eLibrary: (a $12,000 value):
- Nearly 160 AWS Technical Standards accessible online (read-only)
- 24 /7 access via a single integrated environment
- Text searchable for quick information retrieval
- Multiple user access at single site with valid IP address
- User friendly interface, giving clickable access to resources
- Download the Sustaining Library List in PDF
- OR 10 additional AWS Individual Memberships: (These 10 memberships are in addition to the 10 you already get with Sustaining Company membership. So you would receive 20 memberships in total. (A $980 value).
See ALL your Sustaining Company Member Benefits in the BENEFITS tab below.
Are your employees already AWS members? Get pro-rated dues pricing:
AWS will pro-rate your company's dues if there are employees with current AWS individual memberships. Call the AWS Membership Department at (800) 443-9353, ext. 259 or 264 for special pricing.
Annual Dues (domestic) $880.00
Annual Dues (international) $980.00
Initiation Fee (one-time) $750
Or Call 1-800-443-9353, ext. 259 (inside the U.S. and Canada)
1-305-443-9353, ext. 259 (outside the U.S. and Canada)
You may also reach the general Membership Department at extension 480.
Sustaining Company Membership Benefits: Your BEST Value!
Choose your company’s primary benefit
Become an AWS Sustaining Company Member and choose ONE of these two primary benefits:
- Complete Electronic Access of AWS Standards Library (an $ 12,000 Value):
- Nearly 160 AWS Technical Standards Internet access (read-only)
- Requires a company’s IP address only
- All employees have read-only access to library
- Easy to access and quickly select documents 24/7 access
- The option of adding 10 more Individual Members to your company’s roster (20 total Member roster spots)
As a Sustaining Company Member, you also receive ALL these benefits:
- 10 Individual Memberships “owned” by the company, to distribute to company employees or customers, who each receive full Individual Member Benefits, click here to view full description of benefits.
- Exclusive usage of the AWS Sustaining Company Member logo on your company’s letterhead and promotional material for a competitive edge
- 5% Discount on Welding Journal advertising, including Inspection Trends and Welding Marketplace or other advertising opportunities in the AWS Media Kit
- 10% discount on advertising within the online AWS Welding Buyer's Guide and the This Week in Welding newsbrief
- 25% discount on tabletop exhibit space at exhibitions held in conjunction with AWS Conferences
- 25% discount on job postings on Jobsinwelding.com, and a 50% on job postings in April and October of each year
- Free company listing and hyperlink from AWS’s 100,000 visitors-a-month website, www.aws.org, to your company’s website
- Free, 60-day Internship Postings on JobsinWelding.com
- Unlimited VIP passes to the FABTECH Show to distribute as perks to customers and company staff
- Professionally engraved wall plaque to show company affiliation with the American Welding Society
- Minimum 70% off shipping charges with YRC Transportation - outbound and inbound, short or long haul
- Distributor Listing inclusion puts your company in immediate contact with customers