Sustaining Company membership: your best value
If you're an organization who prioritizes continuous improvement and learning; collaborative connections with other leaders in the field; and the opportunity to shape the future of the welding industry; a Sustaining Company membership is your most inclusive and influential level.
AWS Sustaining Company members
- Solidify industry relationships through participation in AWS programs, committees, conferences and networking events
- Build continuous learning into the culture of their organizations, seeking to elevate their own and their teams’ expertise at the best value possible
- Support their employees with extra benefits and savings that enhance their technical and career growth professionally, and the well being of their family
- Collaborate with other leaders to develop and refine best practices, procedures and processes that benefit the industry at large
- Participate in shaping the future of our industry for the next generation
When you join as a Sustaining Company, you'll receive your choice of:
- Complete electronic access of AWS Standards eLibrary: (a $12,000 value):
- Nearly 160 AWS Technical Standards accessible online (read-only)
- 24 /7 access via a single integrated environment
- Text searchable for quick information retrieval
- Multiple user access at single site with valid IP address
- User friendly interface, giving clickable access to resources
- Download the Sustaining Library List in PDF
- OR 10 additional AWS Individual Memberships: (These 10 memberships are in addition to the 10 you already get with Sustaining Company membership. So you would receive 20 memberships in total. (A $980 value).
See ALL your Sustaining Company Member Benefits in the BENEFITS tab below.
Are your employees already AWS members? Get pro-rated dues pricing:
AWS will pro-rate your company's dues if there are employees with current AWS individual memberships. Call the AWS Membership Department at (800) 443-9353, ext. 259 or 264 for special pricing.
Annual Dues (domestic) $880.00
Annual Dues (international) $980.00
Initiation Fee (one-time) $750
Or Call 1-800-443-9353, ext. 259 (inside the U.S. and Canada)
1-305-443-9353, ext. 259 (outside the U.S. and Canada)
You may also reach the general Membership Department at extension 480.
Sustaining Company Membership Benefits: Your BEST Value!
Choose your company’s primary benefit
Become an AWS Sustaining Company Member and choose ONE of these two primary benefits:
- Complete Electronic Access of AWS Standards Library (an $ 12,000 Value):
- Nearly 160 AWS Technical Standards Internet access (read-only)
- Requires a company’s IP address only
- All employees have read-only access to library
- Easy to access and quickly select documents 24/7 access
- The option of adding 10 more Individual Members to your company’s roster (20 total Member roster spots)
As a Sustaining Company Member, you also receive ALL these benefits:
- 10 Individual Memberships “owned” by the company, to distribute to company employees or customers, who each receive full Individual Member Benefits, click here to view full description of benefits.
- Exclusive usage of the AWS Sustaining Company Member logo on your company’s letterhead and promotional material for a competitive edge
- 5% Discount on Welding Journal advertising, including Inspection Trends and Welding Marketplace or other advertising opportunities in the AWS Media Kit
- 10% discount on advertising within the online AWS Welding Buyer's Guide and the This Week in Welding newsbrief
- 25% discount on tabletop exhibit space at exhibitions held in conjunction with AWS Conferences
- 25% discount on job postings on Jobsinwelding.com, and a 50% on job postings in April and October of each year
- Free company listing and hyperlink from AWS’s 100,000 visitors-a-month website, www.aws.org, to your company’s website
- Free, 60-day Internship Postings on JobsinWelding.com
- Unlimited VIP passes to the FABTECH Show to distribute as perks to customers and company staff
- Professionally engraved wall plaque to show company affiliation with the American Welding Society
- Minimum 70% off shipping charges with YRC Transportation - outbound and inbound, short or long haul
- Distributor Listing inclusion puts your company in immediate contact with customers
Please view the full list of Sustaining Company Benefits in PDF format.
Additional Membership Options for Sustaining Companies
AWS Member NetworkRead More >
AWS Members receive a 10% discount on AWS merchandise through our Lands’ End Store
AWS Members who wish to order AWS merchandise in quantity (12 or more) receive special pricing through our partnership with Staples. For more information, please contact Alfred Nieves at 1-800-443-9353 Ext. 467 or firstname.lastname@example.org