CWI Seminar & Exam Registration
Registering for your Seminar/Exam is Easier than Ever
In an effort to streamline the application and approval process, American Welding Society now offers two ways you can apply to take your CWI/SCWI/Renewal/Recertification Seminar and/or Exam online.
The first option is through our all-new online certification portal. The second is by completing and submitting your application and other paperwork by mail.
Before beginning the application process, please make sure that you have gathered all pertinent application documents before applying.
Download your Application. Complete all sections. Print, review, sign and date your application. To ensure your application is processed in a timely manner, please submit ALL supporting documents at the time of your application. Send to AWS using one of the following methods:
- Scan and send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send hardcopy to AWS headquarters at:
American Welding Society
c/o Certification Dept.
8669 NW 36th Street, Suite #130
Miami, Florida 33166
Tips for Submitting your Application:
- You will receive a confirmation email once we process your application, which usually takes between 4 to 6 weeks weeks after receipt. Please refrain from making travel arrangements until you receive your confirmation letter.
- Remember to select your three (3) Site/Exam Location choices. If your first choice is not available, we will register you based on your second and third choice. Keep in mind that if you select only one Site/Exam Location we might not be able to place you due to space. This may delay your application.
- Visual Acuity Form: For your convenience we have attached the only form accepted for your Visual Acuity Examination.
- Make check/money order payable to: American Welding Society.