Welding Journal Paper Awards
The following awards are restricted recognitions of the authors associated with a practical or research paper printed in the AWS Welding Journal magazine the previous calendar year:
- A. F. Davis Silver Medal Awards
- W. H. Hobart Memorial Medal Award
- Charles H. Jennings Memorial Award
- James F. Lincoln Gold Medal Award
- McKay-Helm Award
- Robert L. Peaslee Brazing Award
- Warren F. Savage Memorial Award
- William Spraragen Memorial Award
For full award descriptions, nomination requirements and listing of past recipients, download the National Awards Recognition Package now.
Become a Skilled Tradeperson
The demand for most trades is strong and getting stronger. The U.S. Department of Labor forecasts healthy growth in the neighborhood of 8 to 9 percent over the next decade. Jobs associated with building and rebuilding roads, bridges, water, and the power grid are expected to grow by double-digit percentages–faster than the overall economy.