Free Seminar Promotion
Centennial Savings – FREE CWI Seminar
May 5−11, 2019
AWS Headquarters, Miami, FL
To celebrate our 100-year anniversary, AWS is giving qualified** CWI Exam applicants the opportunity to take our CWI Seminar for FREE*! The CWI Seminar is a comprehensive five-day, instructor-led seminar that reviews the complete body of knowledge required of a CWI, including welding fundamentals (Part A), practical inspection (Part B), and code book navigation (Part C). We’re looking for people who have never taken the exam and want to participate in an intensive prep course just prior to being tested.
|SAVE $896 (almost 60%)||SAVE $895 (almost 50%)|
Space is limited to 60 candidates!
Details and Considerations:
- **Only applicants taking the CWI Seminar and Exam for the first time are eligible for this promotional offer. Repeat, retest or recertification candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Attendees will take Part B of the CWI Exam immediately following the seminar and must take CWI Exam Parts A and C within sixty (60) days via computer-based testing with our partners at Prometric.
- *Seminar instruction is free. Books and training materials are included in the Centennial Savings rate. Candidates are responsible for exam-related fees, as well as any travel-related expenses.
- All books and printed materials will be shipped to candidates upon registration to begin the assigned pre-work.
- Attendees will be provided light refreshments during breaks. Meals are not included.
How do I register for my Centennial Seminar Promotion in Miami?
How long until I receive a confirmation of my registration?
How will I know if I am registered/approved to take my Seminar and Exam?
What days will the seminar and exam be held on?
Where will the seminar be held?
When is the last day to register for the seminar?
Will breakfast or lunch be served?
Are we accepting initial applicants and retests?
Can I register only for the Seminar?
Will the pre-seminar be included with this promotion?
Do I get any seminar materials ahead of time?
If I forget to bring my books, will I be given a new set when I arrive in Miami?
If I need to cancel/reschedule my registration for the Free Seminar Promotion, will I be refunded?
Will this promotion be done anywhere else?
Where do I call If I have a question or need more information?
Become a Skilled Tradeperson
The demand for most trades is strong and getting stronger. The U.S. Department of Labor forecasts healthy growth in the neighborhood of 8 to 9 percent over the next decade. Jobs associated with building and rebuilding roads, bridges, water, and the power grid are expected to grow by double-digit percentages–faster than the overall economy.