SECRETARY: Jennifer Molin
SCOPE: Responsible for creating and revising standards on joining metals and alloys.
- G2.1M-G2.1-2002, Guide for the Joining of Wrought Nickel-Based Alloys
- G2.3M-G2.3-2009, Guide for the Joining of Wrought Solid Solution Austenitic
- G2.4-G2.4M-2007, Guide for the Fusion Welding of Titanium and Titanium Alloys
- G2.5/G2.5M, Guide for the Fusion Welding of Zirconium and Zirconium Alloys
- AWS G2A Subcommittee on Aluminum Alloys
- AWS G2B Subcommittee on Copper Alloys
- AWS G2C Subcommittee on Nickel Alloys
- AWS G2D Subcommittee on Reactive Alloys
- AWS G2E Subcommittee on Stainless Steel Alloys
- AWS G2F Subcommittee on Steel Alloys
- AWS G2G Subcommittee on Dissimilar Alloys
The American Welding Society is recruiting volunteers to serve on the G2 Committee on Joining Metals and Alloys. This Committee is in the process of revising several of its standards as well as producing a new standard, G2.5/G2.5M, Guide for the Fusion welding of Zirconium and Zirconium Alloys.
Learn more about this committee's work by contacting committee secretary Jennifer Molin.
Back to All Committees