Welding Distributor membership: put your company on the map
As a welding distributor, AWS membership benefits you in two major ways: helping you boost your customer base and competitive market share.
- AWS communication tools connect you to key industry manufacturers, including nearly 1,000 AWS Sustaining and Supporting Company members, most of whom are leading producers of welding and equipment supplies.
- You also get a valuable presence on the global AWS Welding Distributor Locator Map. This interactive map is prominently located on our high-traffic website which draws 100,000 visitors monthly. The map features all our member distributors by city, so end users can find you quickly and easily.
- Another huge membership advantage: the continous stream of industry news and updates that keep you better informed on major changes and developments affecting your bottom line, along with resources and advice to tackle the real-world business issues you face daily.
These are just a few of many Welding Distributor Membership benefits.
See below for the full list.
New member welcome bonus
When you join as a Welding Distributor, choose any two publications from the list below as your welcome gift. (Up to a $384 value)
- Jefferson's Welding encyclopedia (CD-ROM only)
- Design and Planning manual for Cost-Effective Welding
- Welding Metallurgy
- Welding Handbook (Ninth edition., Vol. 2)
See ALL your Welding Distributor member benefits in the BENEFITS tab below.
Are your employees already AWS members? Get pro-rated dues pricing:
AWS will pro-rate your company's dues if there are employees with current AWS individual memberships. Call the AWS Membership Department at (800) 443-9353, ext. 259 or 264 for special pricing.
Annual Dues: $535.00
Or Call 1-800-443-9353, ext. 259 or 264 (inside the U.S. and Canada)
1-305-443-9353, ext. 259 or 264 (outside the U.S. and Canada)
Welder Distributor member benefits help your shop grow customers and market share
As a Welder distributor member, you enjoy ALL the benefits below
- 5 Individual Memberships “owned” by the company, to distribute to company employees or customers, who each receive full Individual Member Benefits, click here to view full description of benefits.
- AWS Welding Distributor Member logo for use on company letterhead and promotional material
- Two FREE popular AWS Publications (up to a $376 value)! Choose from some of our most popular titles: Welding Handbook, Jefferson's Welding Encyclopedia (only available on CD-ROM), Welding Metallurgy and Design and Planning Manual for Cost-Effective Welding
- Distributor Locator Map inclusion puts your company in immediate contact with customers
- Complimentary passes to the FABTECH show to distribute as perks to customers and company staff
- Professional wall plaque to show company affiliation with the American Welding Society
- Minimum 70% discount on shipping charges with YRC International – outbound and inbound, short or long haul
Please view the full list of Welding Distributor Member Benefits in PDF format.
AWS Merchandise Collection
You can now find quality AWS merchandise in the new eStore powered by Staples Promotional Products. Shop a variety of product options at great prices, all featuring the AWS logo. AWS Corporate Members may also choose to customize merchandise with their own logo. It’s the easiest way to support company promotions and employee events.
- AWS logo’d merchandise
- 50 items across 8 categories – drinkware, apparel, award/recognition items, pens, etc.
- Items are purchased in quantity making items more affordable and ideal for AWS Sections, Student Chapters and AWS Corporate Members
- AWS Corporate Members can customize merchandise with their unique company logos
FedEx gives you savings of up to 26% and rewards your loyalty
Save money on your shipping and earn rewards for your loyalty with FedEx. As an AWS member, you’re invited to enroll in the FedEx Advantage® program and enjoy discounts of up to 26% on FedEx® services. After enrolling for discounts, you’ll have the opportunity to join My FedEx Rewards and earn gift cards and brand-name merchandise when you ship. Enrollment for both programs is free.
To enjoy discounts, Enroll now in the FedEx Advantage program or call 1.800.475.6708. Use passcode XRK7DT. Then sign up for My FedEx Rewards with the same account number.
Already a FedEx Advantage member?
Join My FedEx Rewards to earn gift cards and brand-name merchandise, in addition to your FedEx Advantage discounts.
YRC Freight invented LTL (less-than-truckload). Their broad portfolio of North American LTL services helps you increase the flexibility and reliability of your supply chains by offering direct service to almost every point in the United States and nearly all of the Canadian population.
- AWS Members receive a minimum 70% discount
- Ground and air expedited and guaranteed solutions
- Unlike most carriers, YRC Freight Time-Critical Service counts Saturday and Sunday as service days
- Cross-border services throughout North America
- Get the highest Canada cross-border clearance rate among LTL carriers for your shipments
- YRC Freight Exhibit Services has been Best-in-Show for trade show shipping for over 25 years
- No-cost inbound guarantee on trade show shipments
- Book, track, and manage your shipments anytime and anywhere at my.yrcfreight.com or contact YRC Freight Customer Service 24/7 at 800.610.6500
- Specialize in palletized shipments over 150 lbs
The AWS/YRC Freight Shipping Program is a free Corporate Member benefit.
It’s easy to get started, enroll today by phone, e-mail, or online.
Call: 800.647.3061 | email@example.com | www.enrollhere.net
YRC Regional Transportation
YRC Regional Transportation Offers special discounts for American Welding Society members. Speed, reliability and regional expertise - precisely what members deserve. YRC Regional Transportation is comprised of New Penn, USF Holland, and USF Reddaway. Individually, they are leaders in next-day delivery, quality handling and on-time performance. Collectively, they are committed to delivering even more. Their comprehensive, best-in-class services include regional, expedited, guaranteed, consolidation & distribution and cross-border between the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Start saving today on your transportation services through the AWS/YRC Regional Program. Enrollment in the AWS Regional Shipping Program is free. To enroll, please fill out the registration form below and fax it back to 913.266.4040 or call your association benefits coordinator at 800.647.3061. Click here for the enrollment form
FABTECH VIP Passes
Receive Complimentary VIP passes to the annual FABTECH Show to distribute as perks to both customers and your most productive staff (upon request).