Brazing & Soldering Manufacturers Committee
The Brazing & Soldering Manufacturers Committee (BSMC) is a standing committee of the American Welding Society dedicated to providing senior management members a forum to:
- Promote plans and programs that benefit their understanding of brazing & soldering technology and development of the Industry
- Share solutions to current industry, organizational, and business problems/opportunities
- Promote brazing & soldering products and services worldwide
- Promote the development of brazing & soldering equipment worldwide
- Provide a common voice to the brazing & soldering industry, government bodies, and technical standards organizations worldwide
Duties of the Brazing & Soldering Manufacturers Committee
- Promoting the objectives of the Society among manufacturers of brazing & soldering equipment and supplies.
- Advising the AWS Board of Directors on programs to serve the brazing & soldering community, such as: developing a directory of brazing equipment manufacturers, and developing membership in local AWS brazing and soldering divisions.
- Advising other AWS standing committees on developing programs, within their respective areas of expertise, that will promote the interests of the brazing and soldering industries within AWS.
April 19 - 22, 2015
Long Beach, CA
Now in its 6th Year, the IBSC remains the premier event for the brazing and soldering community. For years, the IBSC has provided professionals, scientists and engineers involved in the research, development and application of brazing and soldering, a unique networking and idea-exchange forum.
8669 NW 36 Street, Suite 130
Miami, Fl 33166
(305) 443-9353 x 334
If you would like your BSMC-related events placed on the BSMC calendar. email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include full name of event, dates and location.
(Optional: descriptive paragraph about the event)
Photo Prince & Izant
Making of a Braze
Quicktime Video of making a braze.